
沃尔特·惠特曼于1865年林肯总统遇刺之后写下这首诗。船长即象征林肯,船象征着美国。电影死亡诗社中曾引用该诗。
- 作品名称 啊,船长!我的船长!
- 外文名称 O Captain!My Captain!
- 作者 沃尔特·惠特曼
- 创作年代 1865年
- 文学体裁 诗歌
诗文简介
"O 湖还头磁统针似编收倍显Captain! My Captain!"i来自s a poem written by Walt Whitman in 1865. Th企证温e poem is classified as an elegy because it is a mourning poem that was written in the memory of someone. The poem was written to honor Abraham Linco到增ln, the 16th president of 病式销草滑束the United States.

《啊,船长!我的船长!》是惠特曼于1865写的一首诗。因为这首诗是写来纪念亚伯拉罕 林肯(美国的第十六任总统)的,所以被归为挽歌。
诗文及翻译
O Captain! My Captain!
啊,船长!我的船长!
Walt Whi360百科tman (瓦尔特.吸练单惠特曼)
O Captain! My Captain! Our fearful trip is done;
啊!船长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;
The ship has weather'd every ra局等ck, the prize we sought is won;
这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
般爱植杂确此鱼蒸批港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。
While follow eyes the steady keel, 战买探类进镇胶策当吧the vessel grim and daring;
千万双眼量搞场睛注视着船--平稳,勇敢,坚定。
But O heart! heart! heart!
但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!
O the bleeding drops of red,
瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!
Where on the de组模农伟张车真甚始ck my Captain lies,
甲板上躺着我的船长,
Fallen cold and dead.
他倒下去,冰冷,永别。
O Captain! M阿章义算防心y Captain! rise up and hear 报向the bells;
啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;
Rise up--for you the flag is 回很标是修按旧回己备急flung--for you the bugle trills,
起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:
For you bouquets 顺杆化顺难总课控措苗落and ribbon'd wreaths--for you 委尼the shores a-c夜触胞取推品罪rowding;
迎接您,多少花束花圈--候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷冷却倒切的脸;
Here Captain! dear father!
啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!
获无升势境六攻 This arm beneath your head;
我的手臂托着您的头!
It is some dream that on the deck,
莫非是一场梦:在甲板上
You've fallen cold and dead.
您倒下去,冰冷,永别。
My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;
我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;
我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;
The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;
From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;
历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。
Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells!
啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!
But I, with mournful tread,
但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,
Walk the deck my captain lies,
心悲切,步履沉重;
Fallen cold and dead.
因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。
- 上一篇: 男散打
- 下一篇: 2013中国柳州国际水上狂欢节